We’ve got an invite from LG Philippines to attend the official unveiling of the leather-clad LG G4 flagship smartphone two weeks from now. The next-generation flagship from the Korean tech giant is set to land in Philippine shores exactly one month after it has been unveiled in key locations worldwide.
The G4 sports a curved 5.5-inch Quad-HD resolution IPS Quantum display screen, 3GB of DDR3 RAM and expandable 32GB of internal storage. Powering the device is a hexa-core Snapdragon 808, 3GB RAM, and a 16-megapixel rear camera with improved technologies and support for manual shooting.
LG G4 specs
- 5.5-inch QHD IPS Quantum Display, 2,560 x 1,440, 534ppi
- 64-bit hexacore Qualcomm Snapdragon 808
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage
- expandable via microSD
- 16MP f/1.8 rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, RGB+IR Color Spectrum sensor, Laser AF, OIS 2.0
- Support for RAW camera files, 4K video recording
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS with GLONASS, A-GPS
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with LGUX 4.0
- 3000mAh battery
- 150 x 76.2 x 10.16 mm, 156 g
The LG G4 will be officially unveiled in the country on Thursday, May 28. Do tune in with us for updates.
- LG G4 announced with SD808, 3GB RAM
- LG G4 comparison with the Samsung Galaxy S6.
- LG G3 vs. LG G4 ““ What has changed?