Liquid Studios, a component of Accenture Innovation Architecture, is the first Studio in Manila that is co-located in an Accenture delivery center. In terms of function, Liquid acts as a center for research, an innovation center, and a delivery center. Basically, they develop and deliver quick innovations for clients.
If you’re looking to have Liquid Studios working for your project, here are just some of the services they offer:
- Innovation Experience – Join interactive sessions with Liquid Studio residents, and gain new ideas for challenges and opportunities. Liquid employs Leverage Design Thinking to create fast solutions for existing client cases.
- Rapid Prototyping – Liquid accelerates client solutions with this process, using short Agile sprints, Lightweight Architecture, DevOps and Cloud. Not only that, but they also build proofs of concept and demos for solutions.
- High-Touch Solution Engineering – Liquid, of course, doesn’t just work for a solution. They aim to deliver a minimum viable product (MVP). These MVP’s Deliver a minimum viable product (MVP)
- Mobilize to Scale – Clients need not worry about how long it’ll take for Liquid to form a solution. All large-scale projects start rapidly. In fact, Liquid often scales with Accenture Delivery Centers.
The Liquid Studio based in Manila, also offers these additional services:
- Technology Showcase – a set of assets and demos meant to educate and spark interest about new technologies and their possible applications