Motorola Launches Refreshed Moto X4 in the Philippines
Dubbed the Moto X4, Motorola just unveiled the 4th Generation Moto X in the Philippines. It features a major design refresh as compared to previous iterations of Motorola’s mid-range device. The mid-tier phone now boasts a metal-and-glass unibody design, and IP68 water and dust resistance.
Apart from its metal unibody chassis, the Moto X4 comes with Corning’s Gorilla Glass 3 back protection. The device display also receives changes. Sized at 5.2 inches, an LTPS IPS LCD replaces the usual AMOLED screen and features a 3D glass effect beneath a Gorilla Glass 3 panel.
Inspired from its signature modular design, a camera module sits on the back of the phone. Both rear cameras function like the LG G6 or V30, such that the secondary touts a wide-angle field of view. Despite its likeness, however, the Moto X4 does not include support for Moto Mods.
On the other hand, the 16MP front-facing camera shoots 3 photos stitched into a wide selfie panorama, and comes with an LED flash.
Qualcomm’s 2.2GHz, octa-core Snapdragon 630 chip powers the Moto X4. Apart from this, the phone also runs on Android 7.1.2 Nougat, 4Gb RAM and 64Gb internal storage.
Motorola Moto X4 specs:
- 5.2-inch LTPS IPS full HD display @ 1920×1080 pixels, 424ppi
- Gorilla Glass 3 (Front and Back)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 2.2GHz octa-core processor
- Adreno 508 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM / 32GB internal storage
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM / 64GB internal storage
- Expandable to 2TB via microSD
- 12MP f/2.0 + 8MP f/2.2 (120°) rear camera with dual-tone, dual-LED flash
- 4K video recording
- 16MP f/2.0 front-facing camera
- 4G/LTE Cat. 11
- WiFi 802.11b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS with aGPS, GLONASS
- FM Radio Tuner
- Turbo Power Charging + QC 2.0
- IP68 Dust and Water Resistance
- 3,000mAh Li-Po battery
- Android 7.1.2 Nougat
- Sterling Blue, Super Black
Moto X4 Pricing and Availability
Now available in Motorola Experience stores and Authorized retailers nationwide, the Moto X4 comes in at Php 23,999.