Google has finally found a replacement to its CFO which left for Facebook. The new one is Canadian Patrick Pichette.
Looking at his compensation package, I’m sure this guy already feels like a million dollas:
- $500,000 in signing bonus
- $500,000 6-month anniversary bonus
- $37,500 monthly salary ($450k annually)
- 150% annual bonus or $675,000 max per year
- 5,566 Google shares in stock awards
- 11,112 of Google shares in stock options
- 910 Google shares when he reaches 6 months
- 910 Google shares when he reaches 1 year in Google
His total cash/stocks compensation could amount to $10 Million in his first 4 years. Spare change for a company that has $166,000 Million in market capitalization.
That doesn’t include the free massages, buffer meals, free laundry he’ll get at the Google Plex. Google isn’t the #1 company to work for according to Forbes for nothing.