OnePlus 6 official distributor Digital Walker has officially announced the official SRP and credit options for the said flagship device.
While the official date of availability still unannounced, you can start saving up for the OnePlus 6 which is priced at PhP 33,990 for the 8GB/128GB variant, and PhP 37,490 for the 256GB version. Those who’d be the firsts to buy a new OnePlus 6 will get a free Baseus MVP USB-C cable, Motorola Buds earphone, a PhP 1000-worth of Digital Walker gift cheque, and an 18-month warranty for the OnePlus 6.
The OnePlus 6 is also offered at 0% interest through BPI, PNP, and EastWest bank, as well as Unionbank, Metrobank, and Security Bank. Another option is through Flexipay, which allows payment for 12 to 24 months installment with minimal bank interest.
Here’s a quick summary of the OnePlus 6 payment options:
Thru cash/credit card (3 months straight):
– OnePlus 6(64GB) – PhP 30,990
– OnePlus 6 (128GB) – PhP 33,990
– OnePlus 6 (256GB) – PhP 37,490
Via 12-month installment plan:
– OnePlus 6(64GB) – PhP 2,890.83/month
– OnePlus 6 (128GB) – PhP 3,165.83/month
– OnePlus 6 (256GB) – PhP 3,499.17/month
Via 24-month installment plan:
– OnePlus 6(64GB) – PhP 1,445.42/month
– OnePlus 6 (128GB) – PhP 1,582.92/month
– OnePlus 6 (256GB) – PhP 1,749.58/month
Read more about the OnePlus 6 here.