Monster.com, a leading online career and recruitment solutions provider in the country, recently announced the launch of its Android applications for both employers and jobseekers to help them find candidates/jobs on the move. Or when they get rejected from the interview they can look for another job as soon as they head out of the building.
To further strengthen its penetration in the mobile space, Monster Philippines has also launched a new employer/ recruiter interface on its WAP portal. The company has also recently revamped its WAP portal for jobseekers with newer and enhanced features.
Monster.com has taken the first mover advantage in launching its Android application and the WAP portal for the employers/ recruiters to help them find the right candidate anywhere and anytime.
Monster’s Android application can be downloaded for free on the Google Android marketplace. The application has all the features and services which are present in Monster.com.ph, but gives users the choice to choose the way they want to search for their next job opportunity.
For job seekers, the new app provides them with:
- On the move access: Mobile access to available jobs on Monster.com;
- Search and apply on the move: Ability to view and apply to job postings directly from their Android mobile phone;
- Manage account on the move: Effortless management of their Monster.com account; and
For employers, the new app provides them with:
- Mobile access: to post and manage new job postings,
- Search on the move: Capability to search and shortlist relevant resumes
The WAP portal for employers will help them to search, shortlist, reach out and interact with prospective candidates. They can also post, renew and manage job postings.