After the launch of three of their key devices last month, OPPO continues to introduce new handsets in the local market with the announcement of the Joy 3. Its hardware is something we see in entry-level phones: a 4.5-inch smartphone sporting a quad-core processor, a gigabyte of RAM, and an expandable 4GB internal storage. Running the handset is the company’s own ColorOS over Android 4.4 KitKat.
- 4.5-inch IPS display (480 x 854 resolution)
- 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 chipset
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB internal storage
- expandable up to 32GB via microSD
- 5MP rear f/2.4 camera with LED flash
- 2MP front camera
- Dual SIM (dual micro SIM, dual standby)
- ColorOS 2.0 (based on Android KitKat 4.4)
- 2,000mAh battery
The OPPO Joy 3 sports a Php 6,490, and is now available in stores.