Oppo is reportedly releasing three new smartphones locally this month, and one of them could possibly be the Neo 5, a 4.5-inch smartphone measuring 9.5mm thin, and touting LTE connectivity and a Snapdragon CPU.
Other than that, the phone bears features seen on most entry-level handsets: 8GB internal storage, 1GB RAM, and an eight-megapixel rear camera.
Oppo Neo 5 specs
- 4.5-inch IPS display
- 1.3GHz Quad-Core MediaTek MT6582 chip
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage
- expandable via microSD card
- 8MP f/2.2 BSI rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front camera
- 4G FDD-LTE, HSPA, 3G
- WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, A-GPS, USB OTG
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat with ColorOS 2.0.1
- 2000mAh Li-Po battery
- 132 x 65.8 x 9.2 mm, 132.5 g
The Oppo Neo 5’s price hasn’t been announced as of this writing, but there are comments that pinned its SRP at Php 7,990.