Do you know what the sweet-looking thing at the photo below is? It’s not a speaker nor an external storage, although that would be cool. It’s the Linksys E4200 wireless N, dual-channel router, and guess what? We’re giving it away!
Interested? It’s going to be a raffle so the winner is randomly drawn. No need to take a photo or create a video, just answer a simple question:
“œWhat is your ideal home network like and how can the Linksys E4200 help you achieve it?”
It may be using your PS3 to wirelessly stream movies to your HDTV. Or having a NAS drive that the whole family can access. Whatever it is, place your answer as a comment below and that will entitle you to a raffle entry.
Now to give you more chances of winning, if you have Facebook and/or Twitter, you can do the following:
- Share this contest in Facebook, don’t forget to tag us @officialPTB
- Share this contest in Twitter, again tag us @officialPTB
Sharing the contest in Facebook/Twitter will net you an additional raffle entry each. Don’t forget to leave a comment that you’ve shared the contest so we can verify it.
Just a few more important notes:
- Only those with a Metro Manila delivery address may join
- Deadline of submitting your entry is on October 15
- We will randomly draw the winner on October 16
- Like us in Facebook or Follow us on Twitter so you won’t miss out on the latest local tech news or more contests 🙂
So who needs a new badass wireless router? Let me know if you have questions.
This giveaway is made possible by Cisco. Thanks guys!
The Linksys E4200 wireless router has a minimalist design but packs some powerful features. It operates on the regular 2.4GHz band or the 5GHz band for high-speed transfers around your home. And it also has a USB port where you can attach your external storage or flash drives or even a network printer.