After months of waiting, PUBG Mobile’s Zombie Mode is now finally available for download!
With the latest update (ver 0.11.0), PUBG Mobile and Resident Evil 2 fans will now be able to enjoy the best of both worlds on their smartphones. PUBG Mobile x Resident Evil 2 Zombie: Survive Till Dawn adds zombies and tyrants/bosses to the game, set in Erangel map. Limited RE2 loots will also be made available via the latest patch.
Hurry, download it now as you can only play the mode for a limited time!
PUBG Mobile Update Version 0.11.0:
– Added Zombie: Survive Till Dawn, a new event mode that is here for a limited time only. Fight to survive as usual on Erangel, but zombies and bosses from RE2 will also spawn on the map! Kill them to get resources and items.
– Added weather: Moonlight to Vikendi.
– Added Resident Evil 2 Treasures event. Get your Resident Evil 2 outfits now!
– Added Anniversary Treasure event. Celebrate the game’s anniversary with all kinds of rare finishes!
– Added Resident Evil 2 main menu theme and music.
– Anniversary items are on sale while quantities last!
– Added Anniversary emotes, avatars and frames.
– Sanhok is now available in Arcade – Quick Match.
– Character image and Connections are now visible on profile.
– Added new titles: “#1/100” (permanent) and “Survivor” (time-limited).
– Shadows can now be disabled under settings to reduce battery usage and heat.
– Some houses in Vikendi have been redesigned.
– SMG and Assault Rifles War Modes now start with double the ammo.
– Past results are now kept up to 1 month. Older data will be cleared.
– Fixed terrain display bugs for budget devices.