Razer is taking gaming to a whole new level, again. Inspired by the Razer Naga MMO’s 12-button thumb grid, the Naga Hex concentrates on action-RPG and Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) games, which is optimized for the user interfaces found in these games.
The six mechanical buttons is specially designed to specifically bind the spells, abilities, items and other invaluable commands in MOBA games like DotA, League of Legends, HoN and the likes for faster and easier execution.
MOBA games require highly intensive clicking, that’s why the Razer Naga Hex is constructed with special switches that offer performance of up to 250 clicks/minute ““ perfect for gamers with lightning fast reflexes. Razer rated the switches are good for up to 10 million clicks.
I’ve always loved Razer mice for their ergonomic shapes. The Naga Hex’s curvature fits your hand comfortably. The placement of the 6-button thumb grid is validated by MOBA pro-gamers to ensure you’re getting the optimum design.
Razer Naga Hex also features the newest technology in cloud-based storage software. The Razer Synapse 2.0 saves all user custom mouse settings and profiles to a cloud server which can be accessed from any computer.
- 6 MOBA/action-RPG optimized mechanical thumb buttons
- Total of 11 programmable buttons
- Special switches for up to 250 clicks per minute
- 10 million clicks life cycle
- Ergonomic curved design
- Razer Synapse 2.0
- 5600dpi 3.5g Laser Sensor
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling/1ms response time
- Pre-orders starts January 10, 2012, Ships End of January (razerzone.com)
- In stores March 2012 (Worldwide)