Just sharing a tip to start collecting your sachets 🙂
3 Sachets for FREE P2 Smart Buddy Pasaload
30 Sachets for FREE P30 Smart Buddy Load
50 Sachets for FREE P60 Smart Buddy Load
2000 Sachets for FREE Nokia 1600 Cellphone Kit (worth P3,200)
Start collecting your sachets! The promo runs until January 🙂
Winning Haircare Promo Mechanics
1. This promotion covers all new shampoo and conditioner 10mL and 12mL sachets of all variants of Head & Shoulders, Pantene, and Rejoice with the following representative artworks:
2. Sachets must be authentic, in good condition, and whole. Only sachets that meet these criteria will be accepted and are eligible for a prize.
3. The promotion period is from October 15, 2006 to January 31, 2007 and will run nationwide. Customers can redeem their prizes up to March 31, 2007 (or 60 days after the end of the promo).
4. Customers can collect any combination of sachets (either from the same brand or a mixture of the 3 brands) from H&S, Pantene, and Rejoice and exchange them for an instant prize or discount. Choices are limited to the prize matrix below:
5. To claim their instant prize or discount, customers can go to any of these redemption centers, at their respective business hours:
a. McDonald’s food prizes ““ All McDonald’s stores
b. David’s salon prizes ““ All David’s salon branches
c. Smart Load ““ Participating sari-sari stores, groceries, supermarkets, and Smart Wireless Centers
d. Smart Cellphones ““ participating Smart Wireless Centers
6. Customers must give the sachets to an authorized representative in the redemption center to claim his/her prize. Once the sachets are validated, the customer is given the corresponding prize. No sachets, no prize.
7. There is no limit to the number of times a customer can claim for an instant prize, as long as he/she submits the equivalent number of sachets.
8. Submitted sachets are not convertible to cash.
9. Prizes are not convertible to cash.
10. Employees of Procter & Gamble Phils., Hemisphere Leo Burnett, ARC Worldwide, WSI, McDonald’s, David’s Salon, Smart Communications, and their relatives up to the 3rd degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promo.
11. Per DOH-BFAD Permit # 1176 Series of 2006.