Samsung’s Galaxy J1 will get its bigger brothers soon as leaks and supposed price for other members of the entry- to mid-range J series will soon be announced. The Samsung Galaxy J7, for one, has been seen to pop up at an Asian online retail store for pre-orders. Under the hood, the J7 is reportedly sports a 5.5-inch 720p touchscreen, a 13 MP rear camera with LED flash, and 1GB RAM, and is said to be powered by an octa-core Marvell PXA1936 chipset and Android Lollipop.
Samsung Galaxy J7 specs
- 5.5-inch HD TFT display, 1280×720, 268ppi
- 1.2GHz octa-core Marvell PXA1936 chipset
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage
- expandable via microSD up to 128GB
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front camera
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS with A-GPS
- Android 5.0.1 Lollipop with TouchWiz
The online listing in Kazakhtan puts the Samsung Galaxy J7 at a KZT 49,990 or a Php 12,150 price when directly converted with the current exchange rates. Along with the J7, a 5-inch Galaxy J5 is also rumored to be announced in the next months. Do you think the price is worth it?