For bloggers/ website masters out there, check out this fun site assessment on how effective is your website. I’ve run a test on my blog and my overall score is 7.6 🙂 I failed in the accessibility design of my site, and I don’t understand how my site can be more attuned to the needs of the disabled. Can anybody explain this? Here is the summary report of what will you get:
This is a cached report of http://anton.blogs.com which was run on Monday 28th of November at 6:50pm.
- Marketing: How well marketed, and popular the website is: 8.8
- Design: How well designed and built the website is: 8.7
- Accessibility: How accessible the website is, particularly to those with disabilities: 6.8
- Experience: How satisfying the website is likely to be: 7.8
- Overall: Summary score for this website: 7.6
So what’s your silktide score, just for the benchmarking purpose? Here’s the link: