Smart Communication does not stop innovating its services. From putting up its online store, they recently introduced their Phone Delivery service. Now you don’t have to line up in Wireless Centers to get your phone, Smart will deliver it to your doorstep.
Here’s how it works:
- Dial 848-8877 from a landline, or *887 from your Smart phone
- A sales associate will respond and inform you of the various call, text, data, and phone offerings of Smart. The agent will also help you determine which postpaid plan best suits your needs.
- After your decide what plan and bundled phone, the sales associate will send you an application form via e-mail
- You need to print, accomplish, scan and send it back to Smart ([email protected]). You also need to scan and include other documentary requirements like copies of your driver’s license or passport or other proof of identification and financial documents.
- Within 24 hours upon receipt of your application form, a Smart officer will call you to inform you if your application is approved or otherwise.
- Once approved, Smart will deliver your phone ““ which comes with a one-year warranty ““ within three to five days if you’re in Metro Manila, and five to seven days if you’re in the province.
“œSmart subscribers no longer have to look for an opening in their schedule to pick up their phone. Smart will make time for them so they can go ahead and enjoy their day. Moreover, people can now apply for a Smart postpaid subscription without leaving the house,” said Smart Customer Care Head Joy Sanchez.
The hotlines are open seven days a week, even on holidays, from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.