Are you crazy over selfies? Sony has a phone that can cater to your needs. They just launched the Xperia C4 and C4 Dual, and these are selfie-centric smartphones that sport a five-megapixel front camera with a huge sensor size and a soft LED light.
Aside from its main feature that has a ton of unique shooting modes like Style Portrait which can transform you into a vampire or swap faces with its AR mask technology, the Xperia C4 boasta a 5.5-inch Full HD screen display with Mobile Bravia engine for sharp images and vivid colors, a 13-megapixel rear camera, and Android Lollipop out of the box.
Sony Xperia C4/C4 Dual Specs
- 5.5-inch Full HD display, 1920 x 1080, 441ppi
- Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2
- 1.7GHz 64-bit MediaTek MTK6752
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage
- expandable via microSD up to 128GB
- 13MP rear AF camera with LED flash
- 5MP front camera with EXMOR R sensor and LED flash
- Dual-SIM, Dual Standby (C4 Dual)
- 4G LTE
- Sony 3D Surround Sound technology
- Wi-Fi/ Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, Miracast
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- 2600mAh battery
- 150.3 x 77.4 x 7.9mm
Sporting white, black, and green colors, the next-generation Sony Xperia selfie smartphone will be shipped in Single SIM and Dual-SIM variants (hence the C4 moniker), and is said to be available starting June, with select markets receiving a 4G LTE version of the device.