I came across a game called Bloodline Champions from Stunlock Studios because it’s free on steam, and I decided to download it. It is a free-to-play online PvP arena game. I came to love it, because the gameplay is fast-paced, skill based and most important of all, FUN. You choose among characters called “œBloodlines”.
If you’re familiar with games like Defense of the Ancients, League of Legends or Heroes of Newerth, Bloodline Champions is like the shortened version of these Multiplayer Online Battle Arenas. It has different game modes like Conquest, in which you defend bases from the other team and Artifact, more like a capture the flag mode in which you attempt to capture the artifact of the other team and bring it to your base. Bloodline Champions is an exciting new addition to the growing lineup of MOBA type games.
- Experience intense, adrenaline-fueled multiplayer battles with thousands of other players. Short matches ensure you will never get stuck in a long drawn out game – great for quick bursts of fun!
- Grinding, bases, levels and gold – you’ll find none of that here. Just pure, exciting, all-out player vs. player battles where you and your skills is all that matters!
- Choose your character from a total of twenty two (22) bloodlines, each with their own abilities and specialities. From the fire-wielding Igniter to the elusive Ranid Assassin, each offers a unique experience!
- Easy to learn, difficult to master. Direct controls, cursor-basedaiming, focused characters and an easy-to-learn interface allows you to enjoy Bloodline Champions just minutes into your first battle!
- Thanks to a robust matchmaking system you will be off onto the fields of battle immediately after joining. Play up to five versus five battles, either with strangers automatically matched to your level or with a team of your best friends!
- Keep an eye on your progression using an in-depth stat tracking system that allows you to review your own as well as other players’ effectiveness with different tactics, abilities and bloodlines.
- Short and intense battles, focus on player skill, and an elaborate stat-tracking system makes Bloodline Champions perfect for competitive gaming.
- Vibrant graphics, a unique art style and a superb sound design brings the world of Bloodline Champions to life as you keep yourself busy with dealing out death and destruction.
Editor’s note: This post is contributed by Andrei Lim with some slight revisions by the editor. Andrei was born with a game controller in his hand, started gaming at the age of 6 when he first got his NES and SNES. He has beaten a lot of games and continues this legacy with his gaming rig.