The first Ultrabook from Toshiba, the PortÃ©gÃ© Z830, is one of the top Ultrabooks in its generation offering a premium, tough design with no compromise on specs and functionality. Now Toshiba retained the same build that won them a red dot award but with even better specs in the form of the PortÃ©gÃ© Z930.
The Toshiba PortÃ©gÃ© Z930 is a 13.3-inch Ultrabook with a 15.9mm-thin frame with durable magnesium alloy chassis with a brushed metallic finish that weighs only 1.12 kg, making it the thinnest and lightest 13-inch Ultrabook we have right now.
Powering the PortÃ©gÃ© Z390 is Intel’s 3rd generation Core processor (i5 and i3 version), and a 4GB DDR3 RAM (up to 8GB), with 128GB SSD (up to 256GB) for storage.
What probably sets this Ultrabook apart from others is that for a thin form factor, it doesn’t skimp on full-sized ports. While others require you to have a dongle just to plug in a VGA monitor or a LAN cable, the PortÃ©gÃ© Z930 has USB ports, Ethernet port, full-sized HDMI port, and VGA port located at the back.
You’ll also love the spill-resistant backlit keyboard on this Ultrabook and it even comes with a fingerprint reader for those who don’t like typing passwords.
the Toshiba PortÃ©gÃ© Z930 is already available for P69,990 for the Core i5 version, and P82,990 for the Core i7 version.
Toshiba PortÃ©gÃ© Z930 Specs:
- Intel Core i5-3427U 1.8GHz Processor | Intel Core i7-3667U 2.0GHz Processor
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
- Intel HD Graphics 4000
- 13.3″ high-brightness display
- 4GB DDR3 | 6GB DDR3
- 128GB Solid State Drive (Serial ATA, SSD)
- Full size ports: HDMI, VGA, USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, SD Card Reader, Gigabit LAN
- Bluetooth 4.0, WLAN (802.11 a/b/g/n or b/g/n)
- Matte A4 spill-resistant tile backlit keyboard and large multi-touch touch pad
- Magnesium casing with internal honeycomb reinforcement
- 31.6cm x 22.7cm x 0.83cm (front)/1.59cm (back)
- Li-Ion (47Wh, 8-Cell), up to 8 hours battery life
- SRP: Php69,990 | Php82,990