Aside from the Redmi Note 3, Xiaomi also launched the Mi Pad 2. Wrapped in a full metal body, the Mi Pad 2 is 18% thinner and 38g lighter than the first Mi Pad. The 7.9-inch tablet is powered by a 64-bit Intel Atom Quad Core processor with 2GB of RAM and packs a 6190 mAh battery. The Mi Pad 2 is available in Dark Grey and Champagne Gold, and in 16GB and 64GB variants. Xiaomi also announced that it will be launching a Windows version and an Android version of the Mi Pad 2.
The 16GB Mi Pad 2 is priced at RMB 999 or around Php 7,300 while the 64GB version has an SRP of RMB 1299, around Php 9,500. The new Xiaomi flagship tablet will hit the store shelves this December.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 specs
– Intel Atom X5-Z8500 processor, Intel Atom 64-bit CPU
– 7.9″ high resolution display (326 PPI)
– 8MP/5MP cameras
– 6190mAh battery
– USB Type-C port
– Full metal body, ultra-thin and light
– Measures 200.4 x 132.6 x 6.95mm
– Available in dark grey and champagne gold
– MIUI 7 operating system
– Priced from RMB 999 with 16GB and 64GB options