Waiting for a new release from Xioami? It’s now official: the company is set to launch its new Mi4i flagship in the country on Monday, July 20. The Mi 4i is a five-inch device sporting a Snapdragon chip, 2GB of RAM, and 4G LTE connectivity.
Xiaomi Mi4i specs
- 5-inch Sharp/ JDI display, FHD 1920 x 1080, 441 PPI, Sunlight Display
- 1.7 GHz 2nd-gen Snapdragon 615 64-bit octa-core processor
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 16GB ROM
- Sony/Samsung 13MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, dual-tone flash
- 5MP front camera with f/1.8 apeture
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+
- MIUI 6 on Android 5.0 Lollipop
- 3120mAh Li-Ion Polymer battery
- 69.6 x 138.1 x7.8 mm, 130 g
Contrary to online-only announcements in the past, the top Chinese tech giant is now taking its upcoming launch offline at a local event, and Mr. Steve Vickers, General Manager for Xiaomi SEA, will be present at the occasion. We will be there to cover the latest updates, so stay tuned.